SEM -Search Engine Marketing
Keywords are Key
Search Engine Marketing or SEM for short, delivers organic pagerank. Ranking high on search engine results is vital to your website’s success. If your site doesn’t show up towards to the top of search engine results, it won’t get found. SEM complements Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It is typically pay-per-click (PPC) paid advertising campaign that uses some of the same techniques as SEO but further focuses on keyword relevance and user intent.
Google is definitely the biggest search engine out there. So we recommend SEM with Google. We also recommend Youtube, Bing and Yahoo for advertising avenues for some services and products. SEM can be traditional text ads, or newer image ads or video ads.
SEM also offers you the flexibility and control of your advertising campaigns. You can implement SEM as a temporary, seasonal or long-term strategy. Your monthly marketing budget can be closely monitored and controlled. You are advertising to an audience that’s already interested in what you have to offer, at the time they are looking for you.
- Search Engine Marketing is one of the fastest ways to get qualified leads – your site can start attracting website visitors within hours of your PPC campaign being set up.
- Target your ads to users based on geographic locations.
- You don’t pay for an ad unless a user clicks on your advertisement.
- Allows you to rank faster than traditional organic SEO.
- Provides you with measurable data so you can analyze, support, develop and improve your Google, Bing or Yahoo! pay-per-click ad campaigns.
If this all sounds a bit intimidating fear not, we are here to make sense of it all for you. Our Fusionfarm Search Engine Marketing team will create a competitive landscape for your brand and build your business by managing your website’s keywords, content, budget, analytics, etc. — ensuring your audience finds you.