Search Engine Marketing
Keywords are Key
Ranking high on search engine results is vital to your website’s success. If your site doesn’t show up towards to the top of search engine results, it won’t get found. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) complements SEO. It is typically a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign that uses some of the same techniques as SEO but further focuses on keyword relevance and user intent. SEM is a highly focused marketing technique that puts your site right in front of your specific target audience.
Paid search also offers you the flexibility and control of your advertising campaigns. You can implement SEM as a temporary, seasonal or long-term strategy – and your monthly marketing budget can be closely monitored and controlled. With an effective SEM campaign, you can deliver your message to the right person at the right time.
- You can advertise to an audience that’s already interested in what you have to offer
- SEM is one of the fastest ways to get qualified leads – your site can start attracting website visitors within hours of your PPC campaign being set up
- Target your ads to users based on geographic locations
- You don’t pay for an ad unless a user clicks on your advertisement
- Allows you to rank faster than traditional organic SEO
- Provides you with measurable data so you can analyze, support, develop and improve your Google, Bing or Yahoo! pay-per-click ad campaigns
If this all sounds a bit intimidating fear not, we are here to make sense of it all for you. Our Fusionfarm SEM team will create a competitive landscape for your brand and build your business by managing your website’s keywords, content, budget, analytics, etc. — ensuring your audience finds you.